Like the saying says, the best defence is a good offence, and the same applies to pests in the home. Bay City Pest Control offers professional pest inspections in Geelong, for fast and reliable extermination.
If you notice signs of a pest infestation, it’s best to act quickly and call a professional. Common signs that can indicate a pest problem in your home include:
- markings on walls and other surfaces, including bite marks in furniture
- nests or hives, including laying eggs
- smells and odours throughout your home
- bites, rashes and other skin irritation on people or pets
- visual sightings.
Sometimes if you disturb a nest, the pests will simply move and you’ll have to try and locate the source of the infestation again. Your best course of action is to observe as much of the activity and behaviour of the pest, which will help us perform an extensive pest inspection.
Our pest inspection professionals will identify:
- the type of pest
- the severity of the invasion
- where the nest(s) or source(s) of the pest invasion are located
- how the pests are entering your home or property.
We can then develop an efficient and permanent solution to exterminate the current infestation and put measures in place to prevent further issues.